Career Level Manager
Duty Manager – London
To work 230pm to 10.30 pm Thursday to Monday
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Duty Manager – London to manage supervise, motivate and organise the cleaning team and oversee the cleaning operation across St Pancras, Ebbsfleet and Stratford train stations. Performing a crucial and essential role you will lead a large and diverse team of staff to exceed expectations. Do you have a background within a similar environment? Able to work to tight deadline and agreed targets?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Duty Manager – London you will be responsible for:
* Recruiting, coaching and training staff in health and safety, policies, cleaning techniques, compliance and client procedures
* Create a strong ethic surrounding health and safety
* Planning and organising staff rotas
* Short term absence management
* Site administration and reporting including payroll, stock control and budgets
* Auditing, reporting and attendance of client meetings
As Duty Manager – London you will have the following expertise and attributes:
* Client facing with excellent communication skills
* Experience using cleaning machines inc. ride on, pedestrian and buffers
* Cleaning management background
* Organisation and people management skills
* Experience in similar roles
* Be hands on, proactive and able to lead by example
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
Duty Manager NightsLondon