Career Level Manager
Early Years Educator
* Immediate Start
* Various Nursery schools (term time only)
* Full time / part-time
* various short-term and long-term contracts available
We are currently recruiting qualified early years educators to work across 5 nursery schools across the borough of Lambeth.
We have both short-term cover work and long-term contracts available and the schools all work to term-time dates for the borough.
Contracted hours are 8.30am – 4.00pm. Occasionally we are able to offer part-time hours.
This is a great role if you are looking to move from a private setting in to a school environment and working term time only.
Daily cover work includes:
* working with children aged 2 – 4 years old
* leading and supporting play-based learning activities
* completing observations/reports as requests
* Preparing and cleaning equipment
* Following lesson plans
* supporting children with special needs
Additional long-term responsibilities
* key worker responsibilities for 16 children
* Planning, assessment and reporting to staff and parents
* regular training opportunities
* long-term career progression opportunities
The Nursery school is part of a federation of schools offering Early Years Education to the borough of Lambeth. They offer an excellent standard of early years education for pupils. There are excellent facilities with a range of indoor and outdoor learning areas.
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Level 3 qualification
* Experience in Early Years foundation stage
* A pro-active and energetic approach to working with under 5s
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients