Career Level Manager
A leading group of independent Montessori nurseries and preschools are currently recruiting at Acton W3 for Level 3 or Level 2 qualified Practitioners.
We are looking for passionate Early Years Practitioners with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
You will be joining a BRAND NEW 80 place nursery at Acton W3. This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating early and late shifts.
Salary Offered –£19,700 to £22,000
Location – Acton W3 – 2 min walk from South Acton Station
Duties & Responsibilities for the Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse –
* Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
* Observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Ensure that no child is ever left on their own in the room / nursery / outing.
* Understand and participate in the key person system. To ensure that your own key children learning journey/ profiles are up to date and maintained at the required quality level.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Assist and attend parents’ meetings and open days.
* Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the children and their surroundings at all times.
Skills & Qualification Required:
* Level 3 or Level 2 in Childcare & Education (or equivalent)
* QTS or Montessori qualified will be a plus
* Good sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Experience in a nursery setting
* First Aid trained (preferred)
* Good written and communication skills
Staff Benefits Package:
* Excellent Base Salary
* 28 days holidays
* Half day off on your birthday
* Funded training courses to develop your career
* Financial support towards further qualifications
* Increased salary for Level 3 Forest School Leaders
* Career progression and promotion opportunities
* Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo)
* Westfield Rewards – Exclusive special offers and discounts from more than 450 High Street and online retailers
* Free 24 hours counselling and advice line on wide range of issues
* Ofsted "Outstanding" outcome – "M&S gift voucher" for each staff
* Staff discount for childcare
* Pension Scheme
* Introduce a friend and earn a "M&S gift voucher"
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv