Job ID 1342632
Career Level Manager
Damicor are actively recruiting for Electrical Engineers to be based at Heathrow Airport.
To undertake all electrical works within the terminals in an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate. This will mean ensuring that all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date and that Health & Safety policies are adhered to.
* Working in a fast-paced, reactive environment to reduce asset downtime quickly and efficiently.
* Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
* Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
* Investigating faulty or poor-performing assets, identifying improvements and implementing meaningful change to improve the airport experience.
* Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
* Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
* Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate.
* Report any defects at time of service visit.
* Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* Understand and comply with policies and procedures.
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* Attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
What we are looking for
* City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
* Strong practical skills, gained within an engineering environment.
* Experience working with detection equipment highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem-solving ability.
* Ability to prioritise in a complex and fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills