Job ID 1265731
Career Level Manager
Brand New Position**
Electrical Shift Engineer
Continental Shift (Days)
Our client an ever growing established FM Provider is looking for an experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to cover planned and reactive maintenance work in a static role located in an iconic building in Canary Wharf. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and to the highest of standards who is also looking to take their career path to the next level.
**Hours: 12 Hour Day Shifts / 4on4off – 7AM – 7PM*
** Salary: £47,000 basic +3%shift allowance +overtime
Job specific accountabilities
* ·Perform maintenance to both plant equipment and building equipment
* ·Carry out preventative maintenance programme
* ·Carry out reactive maintenance works
* ·Liaise with our client’s representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
* ·Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
* ·Willingness to undertake further training
* ·Full Electrical or Mechanical qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent (NVQ 2 or 3)
* ·17th Edition – Regulations (desirable)
* ·Must have commercial maintenance experience
* ·Fault finding abilities are essential
* ·Legionella awareness L8 (desirable)
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays,4% Pension, Life Assurance Scheme, Pension Scheme, Long Term Disability Income Scheme, BUPA Healthcare, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan, Subsidised Health Club Membership, Leave Condition, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Emergency Nursery Scheme, Dental Plan
This is a great opportunity to join a large and established FM company, who can offer a competitive salary with career progression.
My Client is looking to Interview for this position as soon as possible offering an immediate start (notice period taken in to consideration) to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV today