Career Level Manager
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – Old Street, London
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a rapidly expanding portfolio of buildings across London. Due to this growth, they are seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to look after a luxury office workspace clients contract in Old Street, London in one of Old Streets stand out buildings.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering operation as well as managing sub contractors. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into the Supervisors position.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to throughout the buildings plant room areas – FCUs, AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Plumbing repairs, Electrical tasks (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs), L8 Water Hygiene Tasks, BMS control set points, managing log books and compliance checks.
* Ensure strong communication clients and customer service skills.
* Organise sub contract labour.
* Organise quotes and the labour / procurement of materials and parts.
* Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
Salary & Package:
* £40,000.00 Per Annum! + Overtime!
* Monday to Friday | 9 till 5
* Overtime Rates at x1.5 & x2.0
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* Pension, Training and Career Progression into White Collar positions
* City & Guilds OR NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Engineering
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today