Career Level Manager
M&E Engineer with Electrical bias required for an established FM services provider to be based in the South West London area offering great earning potential. OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and are now looking for an additional experienced M&E Engineer to be based in the Surrey / South West London area.
You’ll be out and about on the road travelling to your own dedicated Retail sites as our client’s first point of call for PPM and reactive M&E and other general building services maintenance. Tasks could include emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, basic plumbing, and fabric work.
You’ll enjoy working autonomously, where you will be responsible for delivering planned and preventative maintenance, fault finding and repair work. Ideally, you will have the ability to confidently carry out a range of other mechanical tasks as well.
Skills / qualifications required
* 18th edition
* Full Valid UK driver’s license
* "On the job" experience working as an M&E Maintenance Engineer
* Strong communication skills and work ethic
* Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
* ISOH working safely qualification
* Plumbing experience
* Basic fabric skills
* 2391 testing inspection
Covering South West London and Surrey area.
In return for the right experience as the M&E Engineer our client offers a competitive package which includes.
* Basic Salary £37k OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
* Travel pay
* Overtime and enhanced rates.
* Up to 4% bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
* Gym Discount
* Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
* Health Shield Scheme (Cash Plan)
* Free eye test and contribution towards glasses
* Ongoing support, training and development programme
* Modern, serviced Van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Calibrated tools and equipment.
The role will involve working Monday to Friday, and you will be required to work 1 in 4 weeks on call with additional / enhanced pay.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and ongoing development.
For more information please get in touch with Steve West