Job ID 1115795
Career Level Manager
Solution are working in partnership with large Tier 1 M&E Contractor who are actively seeking an ambitious and driven Electrical Project Manager for their demanding projects based in Central London.
This leading M&E Contractor predominantly specialise within the Fit-Out Sectors for High End Global Financial/Banking organisations and leading legal, law specialists.
It is essential that you have experience in delivering CAT A & CAT B Fit Out projects in your current role or have worked within the Fit-Out sector and have an understanding of this fast-paced area within construction.
* Electrically qualified either from an apprenticeship and or degree level
* Must have a technical understanding of building services engineering systems.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Previous experience of working on projects involving Fit out Cat A / Cat B.
* Managing progress reports, attend all site, client, and any design meetings.
* Strong communication, and planning skills.
* Experience of working on engineering refurbishment projects.
* Fully acquainted with the requirements of the CDM Regulations to ensure all projects are always fully compliant with Health & Safety legislation