Career Level Manager
We have a vacancy for an Electrician to join our Direct Services team covering Croydon and surrounding South London.
This is a full time, (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
We are hiring for an experienced Electrician to provide maintenance service to residents.
You will carry out day to day electrical repairs to our properties, emergency call-out on a rota with others electricians.
In order to be considered you will need to be Qualified to the 18th edition BS 7671; 2018 and have Inspecting and testing 2391 as a minimum.
We are registered with the NICEIC and would require you to have experience in filling out the necessary certificates as the role demands upon completion of works, as such you will be able to produce Certificates in this format.
* Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
* Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
* Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
* Ensure the company vehicle meets the company standard by keeping it in clean condition, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
* City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
* 18th edition BS 7671
* 2391 Inspect and Test
* Full UK Driver License.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed