Job ID 1262087
Career Level Manager
Bringing that feel-good energy.
We're E.ON Next, the newest face amongst the E.ON group of companies. Our purpose is to power everything and everyone with sustainable energy. That's why we're moving our energy in the right direction, one little big step at a time, because we want to make climate action feel good.
We care about our planet and our commitment to sustainability flows through
everything we do. We help our customers manage their energy usage and bills, reduce their carbon emissions by offering energy efficiency advice, EV tariffs and loads more.
Nexties are encouraged to travel green using a range of our market leading benefit options. Our offices are single -use plastics free, printer free and powered by our very own carbon free electricity. In short we live our purpose.
Join us in our mission to bring feel-good energy
We care immensely about our customers, and we're all about making this whole energy thing way easier for them. Like, really easy. Taking full ownership and accountability of delivering exceptional service to our customers is really important to us, that's why;
Nexties spread positive energy
We like spreading the feel-good energy in everything we do, embracing the power of positivity and inclusivity. Are you passionate about customer service and delivering the ultimate customer experience? Do you drive change? Have you ever wanted to work in an environment where you're trusted to make the decisions? Are you excited to play your part in making a difference everyday to drive a more sustainable planet? Are you resilient when dealing with challenges? If this sounds like you then we want to know!
Nexties are all over it
Our customers are our priority – we strive to always be at the top of our game, making sure we're there to answer their every question. We empower our Nexties to grow, drive your own development, be creative and proactive.
We are customer obsessed.
No two days are the same at E.ON Next. Each day presents a unique opportunity to help our customers figure out their needs and we trust you to deliver brilliant customer experiences by actively providing efficient and knowledgeable solutions, and using our state-of-the-art tech to do it. Don't worry if you don't know a lot about energy – we provide full training and learning pathways to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to deliver these brilliant customer experiences.
We also expect you to be curious to keep learning in order to be at your best.
Nexties work hard, play hard and repeat
Nexties give their best, keeping an eye on how you're performing and smashing our goals. We don't just want to succeed, we also help each other to succeed. We celebrate our successes, giving each other big team shout- outs. Our weekly socials are great fun.
Our flexible hybrid working approach means we split our working week between home and your dedicated hub, typically 2-3 days a week in the hub. We call them hubs instead of offices – at E.ON Next we're a family and our hubs create that much needed physical space to work together, learn from each other and collaborate on some of those great ideas.
Want to hear more?
As an Energy Specialist you'll be part of our customer operations and have the most important job – wowing our customers. You'll own the customer experience end to end and consistently deliver exceptional service, taking full responsibility for your customer's journey.
You'll be empowered to look after all our customers over the phone and via email, dealing with everything from billing to meter exchanges – making our customers happy in every interaction.
We know that working end to end means you will deal with a variety of queries and sometimes these can be challenging so you'll need to be able to empathise with customers and go above and beyond to make sure their problems are resolved with fantastic solutions.
You'll be thinking on your feet and using your initiative to make your own decisions. We work fast-paced to meet our customer demand but don't worry – we face challenges together, we support one another through every problem.
Here at E.ON Next we care about each other and our business, so sitting comfortably isn't our thing. We treat each other with respect, give open and honest feedback to help us grow. We embrace our differences, come up with creative ideas and solutions to help us consistently improve the company and our customer experience. We invest in our Nexties because we know our people are the reason for our success. This is why our Employer Value Proposition makes us an employer of choice for great people looking to make climate action feel good.
Are we tempting you? What we need from you….
● A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
● Resilient and excited to solve complex problems
● Good English skills both written and verbal
● A committed team player
● Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
● Confidence in making important decisions
● Drive to identify and implement change
● Commitment to provide an outstanding customer journey
What you'll receive from us
● 26 days holiday plus bank holidays AND a guarantee of your birthday off
● Access to a variety of market leading flexible benefits such as buying extra holidays, discounts on days out, meals and retail vouchers, health and wellbeing options, plus many more
● A generous pension scheme
● Work life balance – we work Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM to service our customers and make sure they have an unforgettable experience.
● Weekly socials where we get together as a family to wind down
● Trust – you're responsible for your customer experiences and your own development
● Ownership and accountability- – you and your team will decide how you manage your
time, because we know you'll care about each other, our customers, business andplanet
● Salary of £22,880-£24,596 per annum dependent on experience
● Working environment: Flexible hybrid working – expected in the office 2-3 days a week
● For all successful candidates. Due to the nature of this role your employment will be subject to a basic DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check being carried out by
ourselves via a 3rd party service provider
● Minimum of 30 hours a week. We will not be accepting less than 30 hours for this role.
We're committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, where everyone can be their best.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we're happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, variable start and finishing times