Career Level Manager
Central London – Remote Working
Salary Negotiable up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a one of the UK’S leading land & engineering surveying companies in the UK. They specialise in surveys for Planning, Pre-construction, Construction and Structural Monitoring and their 25 years of experience working across the UK with resources throughout the UK and forward-thinking innovations they have developed excellent working relationships with major contractors and clients across many sectors.
My client is looking for an Engineering Surveyor who has experience working across the construction and engineering sector to work mainly in Central London but will also from time to time require some travel and the odd occasional night away from home. This work will cover a large range of high rise residential/newbuild sites across London.
* Delivery of on-site survey information, including topographical survey observations, survey control network observations and geospatial monitoring observations
* Ensure setting out and quality assurance of the works is completed in accordance with the contract requirements in a timely manner
* Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
* Understanding of engineering drawings, weekly programmes and relevant QA procedures
* Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
* Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
* Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
Experience and Qualifications Required
* At least 2-3 years Surveying experience
* Excellent knowledge and experience of appropriate instruments and associated software for varied platforms.
* Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
* Ability to post-process GPR data
* Ability and willingness to work flexibly
* A full UK driving licence
* CSCS Card
A competitive salary negotiable up to £45,000 (Depending on Experience) + Monday to Friday working 8am -5pm, opportunity to work on prestigious projects and career development using state of the art electronic surveying equipment with innovative software solutions