Job ID 1249947
Career Level Manager
Pay: Paid to Scale M1 to UPS
Remedy Education are looking for an English Teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching English literature and Language to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable candidate
* Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
* Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
* Have a passion for the English Subject
* The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
* Strong classroom management
* To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
* Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
* Offers support from an established Head of English and Strong English Department as well as the Headteacher and senior leadership team.
* Opportunities of career Progression
* Professional and personal English development Workshops are held weekly.
* The Freedom to teach your English Lesson your way.
* Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic English Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you want to work within a thriving English department, at a well lead Secondary School in Ealing?
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Aimee at Remedy Education