Career Level Manager
Enterprise Account Director
* Salary £50-60k basic with on target earnings £90k
* Flexible Real Estate sector
* High Growth Brand
Our client is a market leading broker & consultancy of global flexible office space.
Following a rapid growth and an increase in demand as organisations embrace Flexspace post global lockdown, they are looking to further expand the team with the appointment of an additional Enterprise Development Director.
Our client has a unique offering, providing an end-to-end service in over 120 countries, from sourcing office space, creating bespoke solutions and managing their customers Flexspace portfolios.
They have an enviable customer account list, providing the above services to some of the largest organisations in the world.
This role is a blend of business development and account management.
The role combines the ability to identify and win new strategic accounts, then expand and maintain the relationship with key decision makers, whilst delivering a first class, consultative approach to the sales process.
This will lead to positioning the client as a market leading broker and consultancy, and therefore a partner of choice for all Flexspace office solutions, globally.
Whilst the primary objective is to achieve monthly revenue and deal targets, the role requires a high level of performance against other Key Performance Indicators associated with this position.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be a true hunter, being very comfortable and experienced generating business from cold, uncovering opportunities and engaging with prospects.
As the individual develops their own portfolio of accounts, it is anticipated that role will develop into a hybrid role, with a mix of managing your own accounts and sourcing additional prospects into the pipeline. A realistic timeline for this transition is 12 months.
• Identify and connect with decision makers in relevant sectors and organisations, to establish and develop relationships, promoting the clients’ services as the partner of choice for all Flexspace solutions, globally.
• Set initial contact meeting with decision makers, to establish customer needs and present the clients’ services as a solution, promoting their Unique Selling Points, customer service standards and market leading industry experience.
• Utilise all available tools to generate prospects, to include professional social media sites, data lists, industry news and self-established network of contacts.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs in respect of global real estate portfolios.
• Develop, implement and keep updated, target account sales plans and activities, to reflect current and future potential.
• Deliver first class customer service at every stage of the sales process, by way of a consultative sales methodology, from sourcing the customer requirement to presenting the customers solution.
• Negotiate the most cost-effective deal for the customer with the operator.
• Maintain and report on a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities within target accounts.
Key experience required
• Proven track record of developing a new business portfolio from a cold sales approach
• Success in selling solutions to corporate and enterprise organisation
• Previous experience of Flexspace or commercial real estate is not required.
More important is a high level of self-motivation and energy to achieve success.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to develop relationships and influence up to board level.
• Strategic thinker, with a commercial and results-driven focus and a track record of success.
• Flexible and broadminded, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
• IT proficiency on full suite of mobile, office, web and CRM tools