Career Level Manager
This home based Equity Release Advisor job provides the opportunity for you to join a dynamic mutual society and provide whole of market lifetime mortgage advice to clients.
The business is going through an exciting phase of growth and has already seen excellent success from their previously hired Equity Release Advisors.
You will receive leads from their marketing initiatives and enquiries from existing customers. You will undertake your factfinds and provide advice via the telephone or video conferencing.
Our client is a leading mutual society formed over 30 years ago with a goal to help families understand the world of modern finance. They have an excellent social responsibility and continually focus on improving their business products and services.
Equity Release Advisor Requirements
* Ideally you should have experience of providing equity release / lifetime mortgage advice
* Would consider experienced Mortgage Advisors who hold the Equity Release qualification (CeRER or ER1)
* You should be able to prove your success and have a good compliance track record
Equity Release Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £35,000 plus bonus
* Company benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, generous annual bonus scheme, healthcare and life assurance and pension contributions
* Full-time, home based role, equipment provided to setup home office
* 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
* People based business that promotes a team environment whilst encouraging good results
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information