Career Level Manager
Estate Operative position at Rendall & Rittner
Working Hours – Monday – Friday (Apply online only) and Saturday (Apply online only)
Salary – £18,000 – £19,000 depending on experience
Contract – permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a residential development located in Bow consisting of 660 luxury homes. This developments benefits from several amenities such as, landscaped gardens and secure underground parking. Close by transport includes Devons Road and Bromley-By-Bow underground station
What makes a successful Estate Operative at Rendall & Rittner?
* you’ll be a someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean and safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
* you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
* you’ll help to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development throughout your shifts by reporting any defect or health and safety concerns
* You’ll have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections, cleaning and maintenance (externally and internally).
* your team matters to you, you support them, work together and build strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Estate Operative at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
* Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
* Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
* Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
* Team Uniform*
* 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
* Employee referral scheme
* Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
* EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (phone number removed) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary