Job ID 1261175
Career Level Manager
We are looking for an experienced Event Team Lead to work for a market leading events and catering po-up restaurant, with bases across Camden, Clapham, Deptford, the City of London, World class football stadiums and leading festivals across the UK.
The Event Team Lead will be responsible for the Site management, managing chefs, cleaners, cooking, hygiene standards, training team players, organising stock levels.
* Responsible for managing and organising the events team, you will be cooking, cleaning, support and managing a team of cooks, events can vary from 1 day sports events, music festivals, to seasonal sites.
* Operations and events which includes, grills, frying machines, kitchen equipment, vans, portable fridges, shipping containers, food trucks, stock and warehouse management, Kitchens electrics.
* Responsible for hiring and training cooks, chefs, cleaners, managing stock etc
* Hands on experience in Events catering and hospitality,
* Someone who has worked in a start-up environment within catering and food industry would be advantageous
* You will report into the Event Operations Manager
* Must have a driving licence with a minimum of 3 points on licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading food pop up. If this is of interest please send you’re CV and suitable time to speak.