Career Level Manager
Title: Events Producer
Location: London, EC1
Salary: £28k – £33k
A bit about us:
B2B Marketing is on a mission to transform B2B marketers and brands. We’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to help us achieve this objective.
With a reach of more than 1 million global marketers, B2B’s well respected and unique position in the market delivers the peer-to-peer community, insight, resources, tool kits, guidance and practical workshops needed to guide leading marketers and their teams through the marketing transformation they need to drive business growth.
B2B Marketing runs eight annual events – a mixture of conferences, awards and boutique events across the full spectrum of B2B Marketing. These events include Ignite UK/US, Martechopia and our B2B Marketing Awards.
If you want to be a part of building and driving a revolutionary change within the B2B marketing industry and want to be a part of a vibrant team in a supportive, fast-moving, and collaborative environment, then keep reading.
Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic and creative event producer looking to stretch yourself with your next role? Do you have proven experience of content development and delivery for B2B events? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then we have a role which could be perfect for you.
B2B Marketing is looking for an Event Producer to help develop and drive forward our internationally renowned programme of conferences and awards.
This is a pivotal role, focused primarily on content, but working very closely with operations and commercial teams – consequently it requires experience of working with both.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate experience of all aspects of content development and delivery of successful B2B events, plus the drive and determination to take our conferences to the next level. Critically, they must also be comfortable developing and managing customer, speaker and influencer relationships before, during and after an event takes place.
We’re also expanding internationally, and therefore this role would entail working with speakers outside the UK and ensuring an excellent event for discerning non-local attendees and utilising the latest technology to delivery world class customer and speaker experiences.
* Market research to understand delegate needs, sponsor opportunities and the competitive market landscape
* Event programme development and speaker recruitment
* Comprehensive management of the schedule for events – from inception to delivery
* Stakeholder management and engagement – both internal and external
* Proactive identification of ideas for new content formats and commercial opportunities
We are looking for someone who demonstrates drive and commitment to succeed with a passion for creating successful content-led events – a strong writer with an interest in B2B marketing who loves research.
Skills and experience required:
* Highly organised, and able to manage multiple overlapping event schedules.
* A great communicator – with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
* Strong commercial acumen, balanced with strong content creation skills and a great eye for design.
* A passion for research and strong creative curiosity.
Don’t apply for this role if:
* You’re an events ops person with no demonstratable experience of event content development or theming.
* You’re a senior producer expecting to manage a team to execute – this is a very operational hands-on role.
* You’re not commercially savvy, or don’t understand the need for close collaboration with sales.
* Competitive salary
* Working week split between office and home working (two set office days)
* Enhanced holiday
* Amazing colleagues
* Staff and charity events
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to get your application!
Only applications with relevant experience will be considered