Job ID 1272970
Career Level Manager
Exam Invigilators required Various schools in North West London (No Prior Experience Needed)
Prospero Teaching are looking for Exam Invigilators who are available to start immediately and after Easter. This will be for a Secondary Schools in North West London. This will be a temporary contract and will last for a few weeks however, exam invigilating is seasonal so there will be plenty of other opportunities.
To support the Head Invigilators with the day-to-day operation of examination venues. This activity may include:
* Assisting with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment, and examination papers in accordance with strict procedures.
* Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and ad-vising them about possessions permitted in examination venues.
* Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats.
* Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside examination venues.
* Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates, and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures.
* Checking attendance during examinations.
* Recording details of late arrivals and early leavers and collecting scripts from early leavers.
Specific skills and Knowledge:
* An understanding of examination processes (desirable)
* Effective oral/written communication skills (essential)
* Numeracy (essential)
Exam hours and pay:
* Full-time school hours, 8.20am – 3.45pm, Monday to Friday. (Hours may change)
* The role is paid weekly and is at a daily rate of £90 – £100 per day