Job ID 1260900
Career Level Manager
My Client are looking for a Fabric handy person to work on a static site in central London.
To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Contract Manager
Hanging doors, new locks, assembling furniture, painting & decorating, tiling & Carpeting floors and walls, basic electrical works, emergency lighting and basic plumbing.
Undertaking PPM works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Previous experience of working in a commercial environment.
• Competent working knowledge of all aspects associated with building fabric and systems, i.e. joinery, painting, small building works.
• Building services maintenance, i.e. plumbing and drainage.
• Supporting mechanical and electrical tradesmen
• Excellent Customer service