Job ID 1117619
Career Level Manager
Damicor are currently looking for a Fabric Engineer for one of the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company based at Heathrow Airport.
In your new role as a Fabric Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking all building fabric activities, with repairs undertaken where necessary to achieve the highest level of service for the client, reporting any defects at the time of the service visit. Assist with office moves. Carry out roof cleans. Repairs to small potholes. Build relationships with the client, answering any queries and keeping them informed of site activities and developments. Complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, highlighting any remedial work following PPM.
What we are looking for
* Experience within a similar position within a maintenance environment would be ideal.
* Any relevant qualifications eg. Time served apprenticeship, C&G or equivalent would be beneficial but not essential.
* Know the relevance of tool box talks, Permit to Work procedures and Safe Systems of working.
* Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling & working at heights.
* To be able to work on their own or in a team.
* Driving duties included. Good verbal and written communication.
4 days on/4 days off