Job ID 1262080
Career Level Manager
Role: Family Support Worker (Across London and outer London)
Purpose of Role:
Candidate must have experience of working with children and their families in regard to safeguarding and support for families.
Should have experience of providing parenting advice, understanding of child development, systemic model, risks in relation to child protection and experience of direct work with children.
Key competencies required:
* Must have experience of working with children and their families
* Must be able to provide safegaurding and support for families
* Carry a caseload and effectively manage the workload with available resources.
* Providing support, assistance & coaching to families or single clients who will be homeless with advice in such areas, but not exclusively, welfare and housing benefits, tax credits, debt counselling, housing options, employment and training opportunities, provision of support services or long term accommodation options.
* Motivating clients to take action to improve their situation and life chances. • Supporting clients, in a way that is outcome focused to motivate, enthuse and build individual talents, towards successful independent living.
* Supporting clients, in a way that is outcome focused to motivate, enthuse and build individual talents, towards successful independent living.
* Developing and reviewing solution focussed and person centred action/support plans with both short and long term aims as required to meet the needs of the customer
Other jobs you may like
Critical Community Nurse – Band 6
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- Lambeth, Greater London