Career Level Manager
Field Line Manager
Up to £50,000
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Field Line Manager based on the South Coast area to join their team on a permanent basis.
* To work with and report to the line manager to agree business objectives and to review key performance indicators.
* To deliver a first-class service to the customer base, keeping customer service, compliance and profitability at the forefront of what is delivered.
* To manage all aspects of the engineering team including (but not limited to) driving daily productivity, the provision of technical support, the identification of training needs, mentoring and support, and the assessment of competencies and capabilities.
* To liaise with the labour controllers on a daily basis to maximise operational scheduling and control of engineers
* To coach and develop the engineers to identify RTQs and to ensure these opportunities not only ensure customer compliance but also enable cross selling activities.
* To undertake site audits, site surveys and other site visits as required to ensure a quality service is provided.
* To manage and control the compliance tool, working closely with the Compliance and Performance Manager as required.
* To review and react to all relevant daily, weekly and monthly KPIs.
* To promote the company values.
* To undertake and provide relevant information to assist in company forecasting and area reporting.
* To be responsible for managing local HR issues including disciplinary, recruitment and staff retention.
* To escalate any urgent or potentially serious issues with immediate effect to your line manager or in his absence the Service Director.
* To work with other parts of Trinity as required eg Fleet, HR, Works and Project Managers etc.
* Understanding of all aspects of Fire and Security systems
* Understanding of emergency lighting systems
* Commercial awareness
* Financial awareness
* Understanding of the business goals and requirements
* Understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
* People skills and management
* Technical and organisational skills
* Proven experience in the industry along with a track record to demonstrate competence is essential when applying.
* Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads, maintaining excellent levels of customer service at all times