Career Level Manager
FIELD LINE MANAGER (FIRE & SECURITY) – LONDON – £45,000 PER ANNUM BASIC SALARY
Our client are a Fire & Security specialist firm based in the South London area who have over 30 years of combined experience in the sector. They deliver tailored fire and security solutions to residential, commercial and public sector organisations throughout the UK. They have an exciting opportunity for a Field Line Manager (Fire & Security) to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.
This role will provide the overall responsibility and accountability for the Engineering Team function across the UK which will include people, financial contract and project management, delivering engineering performance in line with business financials. It will be Field Based on the tools, as well as taking on managerial tasks.
* Starting salary of £45,000 per annum, rising to £50,000 per annum upon successful completion of probation period
* Field Based Position
* Company van & fuel card
* Opportunity to earn overtime and call out on top of your earnings!
Your role as Field Line Manager (Fire & Security) will include:
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing Fire and Security electronic engineering activities across the business.
* Support, review and feedback to the senior management team on best practice engineering application skills to help improve business performance.
* Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are followed and supported to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
* Evaluate field operational challenges and learnings to feedback to the senior management team to mitigate future business risks and develop opportunities.
* Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on engineering activities.
* Liaise and coordinate with clients, members of the engineering team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
* Provide engineering support on the tools by installing, commissioning, servicing & fault-finding on Fire alarms, Intruder alarms, CCTV and Access control systems when required.
* Implementing and participating in the on-call rota when required.
The Ideal Person:
* Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
* Ability to educate and obtain recognised qualification/s / certification/s against new skills within business service offerings.
* Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
* Commercially and financially astute with experience in managing budgets.
* Technical mindset.
* An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues arising from different cultures.
* Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
* A strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Participate in the overall business strategy and annual budget process.
* Support the development of creative and innovative engineering processes.
* You will hold a Full UK driving License or equivalent.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
Key Words: Management, Technical Engineer, Technical Engineering, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Security Systems Engineer, Security Installation Engineer, CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Fire and Security Engineer, Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Systems, Life Safety Systems, CCTV Engineer.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful