Job ID 1261796
Career Level Manager
Search are currently representing an innovative, forward thinking, business in the Vending/Coffee industry, who are looking for a skilled Field Service Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. The role is primarily a Monday-Friday position with 1 in 4 weekends, excellent opportunities for progression, a service vehicle, private pension + more. Given the nature of the role, a competitive salary of £30k-£33k (+4k overtime) p/a is being offered for the right candidate.
The duties and responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer are:
* Repair and maintain a range of coffee equipment
* Dealing with planned maintenance calls, break downs, and general repair of the machines
* Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times
* Hitting allocated targets regularly
The ideal Field Service Engineer will have:
* Thorough understanding of Electrical/Mechanical maintenance
* Excellent customer service skills
* City & Guilds or equivalent in Electro-mechanical or equivalent experience in the workplace
* A full driving license is required for this position
* Experience in the Coffee/Vending industry is preferred
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in please apply below or contact Aby Connick at Search on (phone number removed).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age