Job ID 1261816
Career Level Manager
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Field Service Engineer to join and thrive in their growing environment, working in the coffee industry.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, hard-working and able to take ownership of their work, as they will be working independently.
The OTE's for this role are £40k+, with a basic salary of £30-32k, depending on experience, but full training will also be provided. There are bonuses for installations and there is unlimited overtime available, so you have the potential to earn as much as you want! A generous pension scheme is also being offered, along with a company vehicle, and 25 days holiday. The working hours are 8:00 – 17:30 and you are paid door to door.
This position offers excellent flexibility and very generous benefits for the ideal candidate, as the packages are designed to increase your earning potential.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful engineer are as follows:
Main duties for Field Service Engineer:
* Responding to and completing service calls
* Carrying out all necessary repairs and services
* Carrying out fault finding and diagnostic processes on equipment
* Managing customer satisfaction throughout the process
* Working 1 on 4 weekends (callout)
* Writing reports on faults
* Experience in diagnosing and fault finding for equipment
* Experience on coffee machines, white goods, or similar equipment
* Full UK drivers license
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is looking to continue to develop their skills and experience in maintenance, fault finding, and diagnostics, as well as someone who will work to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age