Career Level Manager
NW – 26139
Field Service Generator Engineer
£30,000 – £32,000 + Van
South London/ Kent
Alecto Recruitment are looking for experienced Field Service Generator Engineers or similar in the South London area working for our client in the Power Generation Industry.
Field based service engineer carrying out both preventative and reactive maintenance to diesel generator sets and controls on customer sites.
Field Service Generator Engineer Duties –
* Carry out routine maintenance in the field on a variety of diesel generator sets
* Diagnose both electrical and mechanical faults and carry out necessary remedial repairs ensuring he work is carried out to a high quality and with the quoted guidelines
* Diagnose and repair faults on control panels which may lead to full control panel replacement
* Carry out onsite Load Banking and mains failure testing as required by our customers
* Identify and request parts for remedial and preventative maintenance with a high degree of accuracy
* Complete required training and development where required
Field Service Generator Engineer Requirements –
* A minimum of 2 years generator maintenance experience and knowledge in the field
* Competent in using diagnostic tooling and software
* Ideally have formal qualification in mechanical and electrical engineering
* Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* A valid UK driving license
To apply for this role please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.
We can offer paid referral fees for successful placements