Career Level Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Progressive candidate looking to join a fast growing PR company!
The business is a PR Agency who focus on Fintech and media tech businesses.
They have experienced rapid growth in the last 18 months and are looking to grow further in the coming 12 months.
Due to this growth they are looking for a ambitious CIMA/ACCA part qual /finalist to work with the board of directors and external accountants.
The role will involve assisting the Director with all aspects of the financial management of the business. You will be responsible for finance deliverables including bookkeeping, budgeting & forecasting and financial analysis and reporting.
What you'll be doing:
* Producing monthly management accounts
* accurals & prepayments
* Preparing VAT returns
* Planning & Analysis – preparing Agency forecasts and management reports
* Commercial finance – preparing client level financial analysis including profitability reporting, staffing and resource allocation
* Business partnering to include development of sales forecasts, staff utilisation rates, production profitability and media budget reconciliations
* Helping to implement continuous improvement to our financial processes and controls to keep pace with business growth
* Accounting – managing sales and purchase ledgers, credit control, completing bank and company card reconciliations and overseeing Xero
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Flexible working (2 days remote, 3 in office)#
* Day off for your birthday & Christmas shut down
* External & internal dedicated training & development programmes
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Private Medical insurance
* Company pension
* Winter & summer team socials
If you are interested please apply today!
Stormx endeavours to respond to all applications, however due to the anticipated volume of CV's will not be able to go back to everyone