Career Level Manager
Fire Door Inspector
A qualified and experienced Fire Door Inspector is required by an established building services provider to oversee multiple contracts within the City of London.
Your roles and responsobilities
* Inspect and survey Fire doors, providing full reports and recommendations.
* Identify labels, plugs and CE marks to show that a door is certified.
* Ensure that choice of frame/casing/lining and intumescent smoke seals are compatible. Identify that frame specifications are correct for door ratings.
* Develop and implement a timeline to achieve targets set out.
* Review services and reports to ensure they are compliant.
The Fire Door inspector will have relevant fire door inspection / building surveying / diploma or MCIOB qualifications.
You will be working for a leading facility and building maintenance service provider in the City of London. They are an established company with an impressive portfolio of corporate clients across several sectors.
You will be joining a fantastic company whose business model is to focus on the training and development of their staff – keeping staff turnover as low as possible.
Depending on experience this job will pay between £35,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience) and comes with a generous package