Job ID 1195724
Career Level Manager
Fire Risk Assessor – Home Based – Regional Travel
Due to new business acquistion, our client is looking to recruit an experienced, highly skilled and driven Fire Risk Assessors to join their prestigious, high-profile fast-growing team who enjoy providing a quality service to a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out site visits when needed for conducting Fire Risk Assessments
* Development of Fire Risk Assessment reports and Hazard Identification
* Risk Based Interpretation and Application of these fire safety documents
* Evaluate passive fire protection arrangements in a wide range of buildings, together with identifying and confirming appropriate methods for applying fire stopping to service penetrations through compartment walls and ceilings.
* Conducting fire safety management audits.
* Presenting findings arising from fire risk assessments and/or fire safety management audits to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
A recognised fire risk assessment qualification
2. Experience of fire risk assessment to include residential and/or social housing properties
1. Qualification in a fire safety-related discipline (HNC or above)
2. Experience or qualification in building construction
3. Full membership of a relevant professional body (IFE, RICS, CABE, CIOB)
* Fire Risk Assessor – large Risk Management Consultancy
* Regional travel in your area covering
You will receive ongoing CPD training to meet IFE learning criteria but will stay independently up-to-date on current fire safety legislation and best practice.
Salary – To 45000 – £60000
Key Skills: Fire, Consultancy, Fire, IFE, Diploma, FRA, Fire Risk, C05/6, NEBOSH, IOSH, CFPA, NFRA, Fire Safety
Location: Regional, dependent on Location
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. There maybe certain reasons if you don't hear from us within 7 working days but please feel free to contact the office if you have any further questions.
This is a Permanent position