Job ID 1264695
Career Level Manager
Graduate Accelerator Program
£20-30k – 1st Year OTE
Develop your career within the exciting world of technology sales
We are currently looking to hear from high-performing, focused individuals who are passionate about developing their career and making a difference. TTP was founded 5 years ago, and we are just about to launch an innovative tech platform (Presentus) in Jan 2023 that is about to redefine the recruitment market. Therefore… we are looking for forward thinking people who would like to be part of this exciting journey!
Here at Presentus, we are proud to be known as innovators, making a difference is key to our philosophy. We understand the importance of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for everyone, and we would like you to join our dynamic team.
– You will be a part of a 6-month graduate accelerator program. Starting off as a Junior Talent Partner, you will have the opportunity to develop your experience within our various resourcing, marketing, sales and talent/customer success teams. From there, you’ll be given the chance to establish your career within your chosen team, should you excel during the program.
– As much of our business centres on coaching and development, we understand the importance in investing in our team. You’ll be given a clear onboarding and training plan to upskill and develop you, so you’re set up to succeed. However, your ability to thrive and shape your career, will ultimately be down to your attitude, mindset and capability.
– Working as part of a driven, motivated and talented team. We’re not precious about job titles and realise the importance of supporting each other and working collaboratively. We love team players and our values and reward reflect this.
Our Promise to you:
Here at Presentus we know that a genuinely good career move works both ways.
Alongside your salary, you will have a competitive commission scheme and real opportunity to accelerate your growth and development. You’ll have an environment that is supportive, respectful and puts people first. We encourage innovation, embrace creativity and truly value transparency.
What we are looking for:
– A graduate or equivalent qualification
– A growth mindset coupled with a real desire to learn and develop
– A focused, driven team player who is interested in growing within an exciting tech business.
So… if you’re up for the challenge and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging opportunity where you feel confident of improving our established and high-performing team, apply today