Career Level Manager
Graduate Technology Sales Programme
Cyber Security and Business Transformation Solutions
Business Development Professionals x 3
£26,000 basic salary, £35,000 to £40,000 OTE
Corporate Benefits Package including Private Healthcare, Gym Membership and much more
Central London Location
Celsius are again proud to be recruiting for our dynamic industry leading and award winning technology cyber security client, based in Central London, close to Carnaby Street, Oxford Street and Regent Street..
They are looking to bring into their already successful young team three bright forward thinking ambitious sales focused graduates. This is part of their amazing 2022 expansion plans, you will be working in the most dynamic and expanding area of the tech world helping to grow their business and in turn becoming their next generation of graduate sales superstars.
This is an excellent opportunity:
* Work in Cyber Security at a top technology company
* Work with a renowned, award winning company
* Eight time Microsoft Partner of The Year Winner
* Flexible Working/Work From home
* Fantastic company values with a nurturing and supportive culture and environment
* Attend regular industry events and meet clients
* Receive full Industry recognised sales training
This award winning organisation are the experts in security and identity, giving their clients the control and peace of mind allowing them to work creatively, flexibly and collaboratively.
The key purpose of this role is to work on the frontline, client facing side of the business to secure exciting new enterprise clients. You will work closely with your Account Manager to further develop relationships with existing customers. You will need to liaise with IT professionals and Senior Directors or any other stakeholders to discuss key business issues associated with Identity Management, Enterprise Mobility and Security. As part of your role, you will work to build relationships with these contacts, communicating with them over all social mediums, phone and email, hosting at events and winning their business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Audience generation for digital and virtual seminars and events then following up attendees and registrations
* Running sales campaigns and approaching targeted prospects
* Following up web leads & online assessments
* Ability to meet monthly sales targets including the generation of leads, creating new opportunities and enjoying the thrill of closing deals
* Qualifying and nurturing sales opportunities then entering them into sales pipeline, and providing support to the more established members of the sales team. With a view to quickly becoming a full blown solution sales professional.
* Regular reporting and updates to your manager and Sales Director and running specific campaigns
* High level of knowledge around all of the solution and services offered
* Provide monthly and quarterly reports against agreed KPIs/measures and financial reports
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in a true technology solutions provider within arguably the most sort after area of this industry Cyber Security and Change Management.
* Graduate level degree, ideally 2.1 or above
* Driven individual with motivation to achieve goals and objectives
* Interpersonal skills for working in cross-functional teams
* Focus and self-discipline to work independently
* Skilled in learning how to use new systems