Career Level Manager
A friendly professional services firm based within easy access of Bromley South Station is looking for a dedicated team member to join their customer facing support services team in the position of Finance Administrator.
The primary focus of this tole is to provide financial administrative support to a growing team of legal practitioners. The offices are smart and modern with a friendly team working atmosphere.
On a day to day basis you will form a key part of the Support Services team, assisting with financial administration as well as updating the company's CRM system to manage customer enquiries. Acting as front of house you will also meet and greet visitors and handle telephone enquiries in a professional manner.
Specific duties include:
* Invoice processing, allocation invoices, nominal ledger, and processing payments of supplier invoices using the Sage accounting system.
* Account reconciliation, invoice resolution, and balancing statements
* Bank administration, online banking, and processing payments.
* Contacting customers about overdue accounts.
* General reception duties, taking calls, answering emails, and handling post.
This role is suitable for a graduate seeking their first office based role but equally would suit anyone demonstrating the skills required to execute the role which are:
* Good numeracy skills and an interest in financial management
* Good working knowledge of the Microsoft 365, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Accurate verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to manage telephone enquiries professionally and competently.
* Organisation, prioritisation and task management skills.
* A flexible approach with a genuine interest in contributing to the success of this growing business.
* Experience in using Sage accounting software is preferable.
An established professional services business providing high quality support to banks, financial services and consultancy firms with offices based in Bromley and Central London