Career Level Manager
Graduate Forex Business Development Executive
£25K to £27K Base, OTE Year 1 £60k, Year 2 £150k Year 3 upwards of £200k
Excellent Benefits including amazing holiday package, regular sales prizes, fast track promotion program
Sales Training Academy
City of London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with an exciting Commercial Foreign Exchange Specialist based in the City of London.
Our client operates within the FX and payment solutions space, utilising both a relationship account management service and a technology as a service model. They are a fully authorised payments institution, operating its own banking provisions and liquidity relationships.
After 11 years of nurturing scalable operational strength, the business is at an exciting growth stage, injecting direct investment into rapid expansion of head count, territory, technology and service offering.
The following statement echoes their cultural belief system:
“Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want to”
Sir Richard Branson
Successful Graduate applicants will have the following attributes:
* Educated to degree level or above
* Ambitious with strong desire for growth and success
* An independent thinker
* A real can-do attitude and winning mentality
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To develop a good working relationship with all staff, in order to be effective in supporting the trading process.
* To assist where needed in the development of the company’s marketing strategy.
* To work with the Head of Desk on the development of other members of staff, internal process' and corporate strategy.
* To attend and support corporate functions.
Our client operates a sales training academy, with a proven structure in place and a dedicated management team with a history of developing the top 10% earners in the FX industry. You can expect:
* Full week induction training
* Daily training
* 1on1 training and mentoring
* Internal and external training
* 50+ days holiday per year – including wellbeing Fridays (every other Friday as holiday)
* Auto pay rise on promotion
* Market leading sales incentives
* Fast track sales and management program