Career Level Manager
Our Client is a well-established, architecturally driven and dynamic Engineering Consultancy currently recruiting for a talented, ambitious and outgoing Civil Engineers at Graduate Level to Senior Engineer level with 2-5 experience working on complex civil and drainage projects to join their growing studio.
Typical works will include drainage reports/designs, FRA’s and sewer adoptions for commercial office and large residential developments across the UK.
You will work across a diverse range of projects, from small residential refurbishments to large complex mixed-use development projects, up to £150m in value for high profile and emerging architects.
* Have an ICE-accredited degree in civil engineering
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience working on complex civil and drainage projects of all scales
* Be working towards chartership with ICE
* Below ground drainage design including SuDs
* Liaison with local authorities to obtain agreements for drainage and highways
* Experience in MicroDrainage, AutoCAD & Civil 3D
* Accredited training to achieve chartership
* 15% Annual Bonus
* Informal and friendly office environment
* Regular Socials
* Flexible working (2 days from home)
* 4% pension contribution
* 25 days+ annual leave
Contact the recruitment team for further details