Career Level Manager
To drive our global reach we have opened a London office for marketing and technology operations and require a Graphic Designer to help drive the development of the brand, digital and advertising creatives.
As the in-house Graphic Designer you will be working with the wider marketing team to develop creative ideas and assets that deliver impactful communications. This is predominantly a graphic design role but there is scope to do all round activity. Including developing online advertising, web design/UX, branding, video and animation. External resource and/or agencies can be brought in to support you as needed.
We’re a small but growing team where you will have licence to drive your own ideas and career.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for design, an imaginative mind and a desire to produce lots of creative.
Responsibilities & duties:
• Work with our in-house copywriter to respond to briefs created by the Marketing and Digital teams. This could see the development of social media creative, display ads, web and email images, presentations, videos, and animation (company, promotional and explanatory)
• Lead the development and delivery of a creative style. Be the brand guardian and ensure its consistent application across all media and channels
• Work with external agencies, product development teams and freelance partners to produce consistently excellent campaigns and visual work
• Manage your workload to ensure multiple creative options are explored and deadlines are met
• Select and maintain licenses for required software, images and audio
• Ensure campaigns and communications are effective as well as aesthetically pleasing
1. 3-7 years working as a Graphic or Multi-media Designer.
2. Client, agency or freelance experience is accepted preferably working with a fintech, financial services, insurance, utilities business
3. You’re a self-starter, can manage yourself and have the experience to know when your work is right
4. You keep up to date with industry trends and are always looking to push new ideas
5. Capable of handling multiple responsibilities and achieving deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
6. Confident in communicating your ideas and opinions with senior colleagues and partners
7. Excellent written and spoken English essential, Spanish a bonus
8. Experience of delivering campaigns in the LatAm region is preferable
Confident in communicating with senior colleagues and partners