Career Level Manager
Head of Marketing
About the role
To drive their global reach our client has opened a London office for marketing and technology operations and require a skilled Head of Marketing to help develop, drive and deliver the marketing and communications plans for the bank.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be working with the exec to help shape the marketing strategy for the bank and campaigns across all channels. Our client our a small but growing team where you will have licence to drive your own ideas and career.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for marketing, operational detail and utilising the latest technology.
Responsibilities & duties:
Lead marketing operations for the bank, directly driving.
* Strategic planning
* Market sizing
* Market/competitor analysis
* Proposition development
* Commercial planning
* Brand management
* Advertising development
* Sponsorship management
* Product launch planning
* User ratings
Oversee a clear and effective communications strategy incorporating:
* Client and user communications and updates
* SMS/Text/Push notifications
* Media relations
* PR campaigns
* Website content production
* Social media management
* Regulatory & compliance approval
* New product launches
* Reporting & analysis
Drive the production and delivery of marketing assets with our in-house designer and copywriter (your team) alongside external agency partners.
Manage marketing budgets, establishing and reporting on ROIs
3-7 years leading or holding a senior role in the Marketing function (B2B SaaS financial services, insurance or utilities business) or a at a scale-up finance or fintech company. You’re a self-starter, you can manage yourself. You have the relevant experience to know how you want to run your department but know you will need to get your hands a bit dirty now to deliver the long-term plan
1. Passion for delivering fantastic client experiences and working with technology, marketing and other departments to help you do it.
2. Capable of handling multiple responsibilities and achieving deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
3. Excellent written and spoken English essential, Spanish a bonus
4. Confident in communicating with senior colleagues and partners
5. Bachelor’s degree in BA or related field. Master or MBA is a plus