Job ID 1258196
Career Level Manager
Are you interested in working for the market-leading Travel/attraction provider in the world?
Hybrid: 2 days in the officer p/w
Salary: <120k + bonus
In this role, they’re looking for somebody to lead their global customer operations function with a focus on making the process as simple/streamlined as possible for their customers.
The role is split into:
* Customer Care; overseeing the handling of queries from customers across all channels
* Partner Care; Working with existing partners and managing internal processes, onboarding of new customers, etc.
* Fraud Function; Looking to minimise their customer-centric commercial risk.
* Customer Insight; Customer insight and change management focus with a view to continuous improvement.
* Leading the global operations team; related to customers + partners
* Accountable for two offshore teams
* Proactively managing timely/effective responses to customers on external channels
* On-board partners efficiently, ensuring training and support are in place
* Responsible for key partner processes including contract setup, payment reconciliations, and new launches.
* Manage the performance of outsourcing partners and identity areas of improvements
* Relentlessly driving change within the customer operations division. Working very closely with the product/engineering teams to optimise the use of their technology.
* Eagerness to remain hands-on
* Very process-orientated (Driving efficiency)
* Experience in leading globally dispersed teams
* Track record in managing vendors and contact centres
* Technical product knowledge: They’re looking for somebody that understands the platforms and can look to drive efficiency through automation
* Analytical mindset
If this role sounds interesting, please apply and send your CV to email@example.com
Other jobs you may like
Travel Consultants – Fluent German Speakers
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- WC2A, Fleet Street, Greater London