Career Level Manager
Our client is a Global Datacentre provider and the role will report to the UK MD. As the Senior, UK Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver a focused marketing strategy for the country, targeting local, regional and global prospects to fill the UK country sales pipeline.
This will involve working in partnership with the country teams as well as co-ordinating with the regional and global marketing teams.
* Lead and develop a team of two marketing professionals
* Provide market intelligence to facilitate UK MD with local positioning and strategic decision-making
* Provide market updates and relevant customer and sector intelligence into regional and global marketing teams
* Increase awareness of the Client’s Datacentre business – generating demand from both within the UK as well as from across the EMEA region and other global regions in which Digital Realty operates
* Define target groups and management of customer & prospect databases
* Work together with sales and business development to execute targeted Go-To-market Plans
* Manage UK marketing budget to ensure value for money with suppliers and ROI on campaign spend
* Manage & execute the core lead development and customer retention campaigns
* Localise campaigns, Content, value propositions and key messages
* Define & execute local online and social media strategy, ensuring it complements & is consistent with corporate positioning
* Coordinate all UK external communication, supporting sales & operations teams with high quality content
* PR and social media agency management.
* Manage event calendar, including presence at events, core messaging, virtual attendance, own company events, speaking slots
Essential Knowledge and Competencies:
* Extensive Marketing experience within technology industry field marketing, channel marketing, business development
* Strong, demonstrated understanding of local marketing approaches to acquire and retain customers
* Team management
* Strong technology skills, e.g. MS Office, Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn
* Understand GDPR requirements and privacy regulations for marketing activities
* Ability build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and take remedial action