Job ID 1119392
Career Level Manager
Verity Healthcare is a private health and social care company with a branch in Haringey, Greater London. We are professional, collaborative, and innovative, and our goal is to recruit, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and qualified care staff to provide outstanding services to all our customers – to exceed their expectations.
Our work environment includes:
* Growth opportunities
* Regular social events
* On-the-job training
* Safe work environment
* Lively atmosphere
* Flexible working hours
Position: Care Workers
Reporting to: Care Coordinator
Contract type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Locations: All Haringey areas and around.
Verity Healthcare is the leading and pacesetting provider of comprehensive home care services to all age ranges. We provide support to individuals who require little support to those needing extensive support such as those with learning or physical disabilities and those requiring ventilation and PEG/NG feeding
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants in the Haringey area – Haringey – Wood Green, Tottenham, Crouch End, Highgate, Muswell Hill, Turnpike Lane, to support our clients with daily living needs including:
* Personal Care: washing/showering/bathing, dressing, medication, etc
* Practical Support: cleaning, preparing, and cooking meals, laundry, and taking people out to the shops, doctors, or social events.
* Specialized Care: supporting people with special needs such as airway management, tracheostomy, PEG feeding, moving and handling, stoma care and catheter care, acquired brain injury, spinal injury, epilepsy,
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Holiday Pay
* Sick Pay
* Company Pension Scheme
* Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
* Free award-winning training and ongoing support whilst you work with us
* Access to Workplace wellness scheme
* Career progression and vocational qualification opportunities
* Refer a Friend scheme for employees
Verity Healthcare takes the welfare of vulnerable adults, young people, and children seriously and so we take stringent measures to safeguard all. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening such as checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We really welcome your application during this COVID-19 outspread.
As an employer, the safety of our staff is paramount and so we are ensuring all our care workers have the correct protective equipment to do their role safely.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16-40 per week
Salary: £10.00-£11.00per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Haringey, Greater London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
* health and social care: 1 year (preferred)
* and write English fluently (required)
* driving Licence (preferred)
* United Kingdom (preferred)
* Day shift (preferred)
* Night shift (preferred)
* Overnight shift (preferred)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Temporary contract
Part-time hours: 16- 40 per week