Job ID 1261122
Career Level Manager
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation on an exciting new project in Stratford, London. They are looking for an experienced Help Desk Scheduler to become part of an ever expanding and skilled team on a permanent basis.
* Plan allocate KPI reported faults to relevant engineer or sub-contractor.
* Progression of works to completions, working with the supervisors to reduce aged faults.
* Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Planon and SharePoint systems ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
* Provision of administrative support as required to the help desk and senior management
* Liaising with Clients, attending meetings when required
* Providing ETA’s and updates on work orders
* Dispatching jobs to engineer’s PDA via Planon Dashboard.
* Assigning trackside works to sub-contractor
* Monitoring Planner board to ensure we are adhering to all SLA’s
* Progressing Work Orders that require completion, jobs that have been put on hold or not yet attended
* Generating Planned Preventative Maintenance report to assign works
* Chase and upload reports when the PDA’s do not work to close out work orders in good time
* Weekly review of the engineer’s rota with supervisors to ensure we have sufficient coverage.
* Escalate any concerns to Technical Supervisors & Managers and ARL FM
* Trained on COUPA System to be able to raise PO’s for parts if required
* Manage Schedulers Inbox
Hours: Monday till Friday 10am till 7pm
Pay: £28,000 annually
* Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn.
* Helpdesk or scheduling experience
* PC literate
* Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
* Experience in using Planon or similar application.
* GCSE’s or equivalent – Grade C in English and Maths.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you