Career Level Manager
NEW – HGV DRIVER VACANCY!
We are currently working with a national contractor who specialise in Drainage and they are looking to recruit a HGV Driver Operative to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis paying £28,000 – £35,000 per annum dependent on experience. The successful HGV Driver Operative will be required to work well within a team and alone and complete reactive and planned works.
The HGV Driver will:
* Have experience using combination and vacuum tankers to clear blockages (training will be provided)
* Drive tanker to customer
* Lift up and replace man holes (training will be provided)
* Collect liquids, waste and sewage (training will be provided)
* Keep tanker properly maintained
The HGV Driver Skills Required:
* Have an HGV Class 1 or Class 2 full driving licence and up to date CPC Card
* Experience working alone and as a two-man team
* Knowledge of GB domestic driving rules