Job ID 1264662
Career Level Manager
Our NHS Client is looking for a seasoned HR Advisor.
The role is in Employee Relations.
Working in a HR Advisor role you will advise and provide proactive support to managers and services in meeting operational and organisational objectives, through:
* Consistently thinking about how their work can help and support clinicians and frontline staff deliver better outcomes for patients.
* Proactively work with managers to put plans in place to resolve areas of concern and/or manage risks, ensuring delivery of national and local HR performance targets
* Supporting delivery of complex change management programmes.
* Provide, monitor and analyse workforce information reports for the division, highlighting areas for concern
* Support the division to complete workforce plans and update workforce strategy
* Lead on various Trust-wide workforce initiatives and programmes, with responsibility for development and implementation with your service colleagues
* Supporting the implementation of the Trust’s ‘Just Culture’ journey including civility and respect principles.
If this sounds like you please do click on the Apply Button and we look forward to working with you