Job ID 1266963
Career Level Manager
HR Systems Manager – £210pd – £240pd – South East London
Start ASAP for six months initially
Hybrid role – three days office based in South East London, remaining days remote
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Systems Manager to join a leading UK University for an initial six month period. The role will involve work on UNIT 4 Business World, however, previous experience with this system is not essential, as you will receive training on the system. It is, however, essential that you have experience with at least TWO HRIS systems, so you have an understanding of how these operate.
Main duties of the role will include:
* Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support for HR module of UNIT4 ERP (previously known as Business World and Agresso).
* Troubleshoot, and resolve system issues as required.
* Support the development and automation of UBW reporting from Excelerator and/or browsers.
* Support end user training requirements.
* Create and update user manuals/guides.
* Run adhoc report requests.
* Ensure data integrity and consistency in data standards across the HR records of the ERP platform, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR and pro-active data management.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships between service areas.
* Preparation and quality analysis of data submitted for staff HESA return.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity