Job ID 1270470
Career Level Manager
Humanities Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about Humanities? Looking to become a Teacher?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the perfect Humanities Teaching Assistant position for you!
An excellent Secondary School in Lambeth are looking for dedicated, hardworking, and outgoing Humanities Teaching Assistants to start ASAP and join the outstanding team! You will be learning from the best staff around, with a team of specialists who are devoted to providing the best educational experience to their pupils.
The Secondary School in Lambeth has an exceptional reputation and is repeatedly oversubscribed with high achieving students who are looking for the best education. The leadership team is extremely supportive and eager to progress staff onto the next step in their career.
This Humanities Teaching Assistant position can lead to Salaried Teacher Training commencing in September 2023. This excellent school have a long line of success in training their own teachers within the school.
Don’t miss out on this brilliant opportunity, read on for more information…
Humanities Teaching Assistant Role Information
* Humanities Teaching Assistant
* Brilliant opportunity for Salaried Teacher Training
* Based in Lambeth
* Full-time, Term-times only
* £80 – £100 per day
* Starting ASAP
Humanities Teaching Assistant Person Specification
* Strong academic background with a Humanities based Degree
* Hardworking, committed, and excited to help all pupils flourish
* Flexible, open minded and strong communication skills
* Aspiring Teacher
* Positive attitude
Humanities Teaching Assistant Role
* Working with a range of students to assist with their understanding
* Carrying out interventions across KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Helping with exam preparation and revision sessions
* Creating a safe and supportive environment
If you are interested in this Humanities Teaching Assistant opportunity, interviews/ trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Humanities Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Holly at EdEx. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Humanities Teaching Assistant – Salaried Teacher Training
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London