Job ID 1260765
Career Level Manager
My client works with the House of Commons and the House of Lords with all their IT and digital needs. They are there to realise the digital ambitions of a modern Parliament as they strive to build a digital democracy.
An opportunity has arisen for an Identity and Access Management Service Owner who will act as the technical subject matter expert and lead on defining and delivering a vision for the Identity and Access Management product / service.
* Maintains standards of excellence across all areas of delivery, including user experience, accessibility, reliability, performance and delivering a high-quality service.
* Day-to-day management of the product service backlog: actively limiting work in progress, removing blockers, and prioritising the flow of work to ensure that the user need is paramount in all delivery.
* Proactively monitors and reviews the performance of the Identity and Access Management product service, managing availability, capacity and acting as the key point of contact during major incidents.
* Experience in successfully designing, implementing, and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions, with specific knowledge and experience of: PKI infrastructure (ideally utilising HSMs) and certificate management, Active Directory/Azure Active Directory including features such as PIM and Conditional Access, Azure MFA, AAD Connect, Securing of Active Directory both on-premises and Cloud, Azure B2B & B2C
* Strong teambuilding and management skills with the ability to motivate, lead and develop a diverse team ensuring resources are organised appropriately and effectively
* Experience of defining and reporting progress against targets, providing highlights as necessary and taking actions to resolve exceptions.
In addition to a salary of up to £70K, my client offers 35 days Annual Leave, a generous Civil Service Pension and some additional unique benefits