Career Level Manager
Clark James Insurance Recruitment have some new hybrid home/office based roles in the Teddington area suitable for applicants with at least 2 years of either Personal Lines or Commercial Insurance experience.
The company can offer a long term and stable career path with great training.
Role and Responsibilities
* Working in either the Commercial or Private Clients team depending on experience
* To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients for their personal insurance needs
* To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
* Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company, by themselves and through wholesale business
* At least 2 years experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment
* Technically competent on mainstream insurance classes
* Good level of numeracy and spelling
* Competent business letter-writing skills
Apply today in strict confidence to be part of this great broker and a long, rewarding career