Career Level Manager
I am seeking an interim Head of Finance for one of my key London based clients for a 10 month assignment, starting ASAP!
You will be responsible for management of the financial and management accounting functions, ensuring the organisation is financially sound through the development and maintenance of systems of management and control and accountability.
Day to day, you will define and implement the team’s aims and objectives, work plans and operational policies and procedures in such a way that they contribute to the mission of Charity and deliver on business plan objectives.
Other tasks will include:
– Produce the organisation annual revenue budget, working closely with the Director of Finance and Central Services and consulting with relevant budget holders.
– Ensure the management accounts are produced in an appropriate, accurate and timely manner.
– Oversee the production of appropriate financial information including external reports, funding applications, costings, analyses, and information for bids.
– Manage the Finance team to ensure that efficient and consistent systems are implemented, and that appropriate levels of financial management are achieved.
– Ensure that effective financial control systems and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
– Liaise with a range of key partners, including banks, auditors, local authorities and other funders to ensure that all statutory and grant requirements are met.
You will be tested at interview on your ability to manage and lead staff working during a period of change, your ability to produce and present concise and informative written and financial reports, your experience of developing, managing and sustaining relationships with a wide range of organisations and individuals, such as, funders and other managers, statutory and non-statutory agencies, suppliers and lastly, your knowledge and understanding of financial controls and budgeting processes and the ability to manage a devolved budget