Career Level Manager
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 18 MONTHS RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE INCLUDING SOURCING IN A PROFESSIONAL MARKET
Internal Recruitment Position in one of the biggest tech firms in the world. Open to people moving from another talent acquisition role or for people wanting to move from agency to in-house. You must enjoy line manager contact and proactive sourcing.
1. A global tech business with offices and a presence globally
2. A Fortune 500 company
3. Join a strategically excellent, large scale and high growth HR function full of the best HR talent
4. You will be working on international roles all over the world on exciting confidential business crictical projects.
· The company has a mindset for growth of their products via the growth of their people, you will have plenty of opportunity for growth and development.
* Fully remote for experienced competent recruiters
* You must be living in one of the following locations, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg
* More experienced recruiters will be fully remote if you have less experience they will decide if you need to be hybrid e.g. from London, Madrid, Milan, Munich. Please apply and I can discuss this with you
* Paying £40-£60k (we can share Euros package if you are based in Europe) basic plus other financial elements to the package that we will discuss with you
* Starting between now and July depending on your availability
* Suitable for people who are passionate about sourcing and want to work in an inhouse talent acquisition function
* Working within a key strategic sourcing team you will work on head office corporate roles of high importance, projects for emerging markets and growth internationally and assignments that are confidential.
* It would be most useful if you have sourced professionals in the following disciplines; Buying, Strategy, Marketing, IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Talent Acquisition/ Internal Recruiters, Tax, Public Policy or alike areas
* Sourcing candidates, Market mapping, Creating talent pipelines and talent benches
* Work hard to provide an excellent candidate journey
* Providing continuous feedback to internal customers
* Finding innovative ways to attract talent to the business
* Screening and selection of candidates
* Manage the advertising and CV sourcing for positions
* Using LinkedIn recruiter to find relevant talent
* Happy to liase with senior stakeholders to take down in depth role briefings
You will work on 8-10 specialist searches at any one time working together as a team to fill senior level roles £70K plus.
What are they looking for?
* A degree in HR, Business Studies, Communications, Marketing or other relevant field
* You will need experience in a fast-paced office environment. You can come from a recruitment agency or from an inhouse background
* You will have used LinkedIn recruiter to source hard to find talent
* You will have at least 1.5 years of solid recruitment experience, sourcing candidates for Perm positions and have proven success and good billings or palcement figures.
* A CIPD or a strong interest in working in an internal recruitment/ HR team is very important
* Experience of all Microsoft office applications
* You will need to be used to working in a corporate environment where professionalism and business acumen is crucial.
* Proactive and hard working, able to prioritize workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Highly organised and good at time management with a good attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English. You will need to be able to construct very corporate emails to candidates and internal colleagues, so you will need a very strong written communication as well as verbal.
People who do well in this company are down to earth, polite, friendly, communicative, happy and positive people. Everyone we have spoken to in the business come across like people we would personally love to work with.
Apply now and we will be in touch ASAP and guide you through the interview stages with lots of support, helpful tips, preparation documents and help along the way. Looking forward to talking to you very soon.
Please Note: Higher Success Ltd (the company) is a Rec2Rec recruitment agency advertising this role on behalf of a client. Data provided by applying for this role will be used specifically for recruitment purposes only and in line with GDPR and Data Protection Act (2018).
To view this Rec2Rec company’s Privacy Notice and Data Subject Rights Policy please visit our website. The company shall not disclose your data to a client or a third party without your express consent. Please note that should you be unsuccessful your details shall be kept on file for the purposes of recruitment unless you request otherwise by contacting the company’s Data Protection Officer Emma Vata. If you have not heard back regarding your application within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful