Career Level Manager
We are looking for an IT Operations Coordinator to join our highly successful recruitment business based in Southwark, London.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for all of the company’s technology. You will be working with an IT Support Engineer, providing 1st line support to resolve all user IT and telephone issues within SLAs. Our IT and telephone systems are cloud based and we operate from two offices.
You will need excellent communication and prioritisation skills, as well as being self-motivated, confident and organised. The ability to work under pressure and without reference to jargon is an absolute must.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Ensure maximum availability for all business systems, taking the lead to resolve all technical issues quickly and effectively.
* Provide front-line support to staff in the office and whilst home working including all requirements of the business owner at office and home.
* Perform regular out of hour’s staff desk moves, ensuring 100% availability during core working hours.
* Schedule upgrades, patches and backups of hardware, software and data.
* Assist with management of all aspects of data security including anti-virus, anti-theft, etc.
* Maintain and develop the company website and intranet, implement effective SEO tools.
* Promote and enhance the company’s use of social media platforms as an effective marketing tool.
* Manage all telephony requirements, including company mobiles.
* Keep IT administration up to date, e.g. network diagram, volume and other licensing, internet domains, asset register, etc.
* Other ad-hoc office tasks, as and when required, e.g. oversee air-con system, replace light fittings, office moves etc.
* Ensure the business is aware of IT related risks and issues before they arise.
Required skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience
* IT related degree.
* Strong technical skills with in-depth understanding of networked environments, applications and Windows operating systems.
* Ability to recognise users’ key requirements and prioritise tasks accordingly.
* Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
* Demonstrable self starter with a “hands on” approach and the ability to work independently.
* Thrives in a high energy, fast paced environment.
* Ability to work under pressure in a commercial environment with high levels of exposure to the senior management team.
* Clear and proactive communicator with individuals at all levels, without reference to jargon.
* Able to mitigate and provide potential solutions to problems before they occur.
* Previous experience of working with, and managing a hosted, cloud based infrastructure would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a commercial organisation with realistic opportunities to progress
An immediate start is available.
Please note that due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted