Career Level Manager
IT Operations Manager
£(phone number removed) + excellent package
London (hybrid, 2 days/week in the office)
We are looking for a very hands-on IT Operations Manager to join our client’s technical team. This role will be responsible for the management of their IT Helpdesk and IT support operations. The hands on projects will include; Microsoft Modern Workplace best practices, implementing their IT Security roadmap and helping the company achieve its ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus goals.
Ideally this role will be filled by an energetic individual with several years of experience across the Microsoft 365 stack, Managing 3rd party vendor contracts and running an efficient IT Helpdesk with a passion for technology. Within this role you will be supporting end users on their Modern Workplace journey with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line responsibilities. This role also commands the responsibility of defining policy, managing partner relations and working across a breadth of technologies to help the company achieve its goals. This role will grow with the company and for the right person will allow them to advance in their career at an accelerated pace.
You will growing and leading the helpdesk and IT Operations functions as the company grows. You will get the support and freedom you need to build your skills and enhance your career.
The role will be based out of their London office with a hybrid working approach.
* Manage IT Operations across all offices
* Manage external user support company (to be selected and onboarded)
* Manage all aspects of the IT Helpdesk
* Manage the Internal IT Ops Team
* Configure and Managed Internal IT Infrastructure based on Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Intune etc.
* Configure and Manage End user IT Security Policies and Technology including Azure Conditional Access Policies
* Work closely with senior members of the technical team and wider business to ensure projects are delivered successfully
* Work closely with senior technology staff to maintain the security of IT Infrastructure
* Provide support to their users as and when needed in co-operation with their external support company
– Vendor Management
– ITIL or Similar Helpdesk Management
– Microsoft 365
– Intune (Microsoft Endpoint)
– Azure Conditional Access Policies
– Azure Active Directory
– Azure SSO, SAML
– Windows 10/11
– Microsoft SharePoint, One Drive and Teams
– Microsoft PowerShell
– Working with/In ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus or similar
– Stakeholder Management
– Documentation and Instructions writing
– Ability to run technical training sessions for end users.
Nice to Haves:
* Networking Skills, FortiNet, FortiGate etc.
* Azure Cloud Compute experience or similar
* Terraform or other infrastructure as code
Unlimited Holiday Policy
Training Budget and Opportunities
Generous Stock Options
Company Pension Scheme
Superb travel Opportunities